Detour Spaghetti Dinner

May 18, 2014

Detour Spaghetti Dinner

On June 1st, from 5:30pm-8:00pm, the teens of OFC that are attending the mission trip this summer will be hosting an event to raise funds for their trip. While some youth do need the assistance, this event is to ensure that the youth will be earning their trip and not just receiving a hand out. Many young people carry around a sense of entitlement and this adds a sense of responsibility.

All proceeds go to the teens to help them earn money to attend the mission trip to Cedarville.

Come enjoy all-you-can-eat spaghetti with meat sauce, salad, and cake.

Tickets:   $5 in advance ($6 at the door)

Where:   Old Fort Church
              1070 E Pleasant St
              Old Fort, OH 44861

For more information, contact Willie Fultz at 419-992-4336 or email at kids@oldfortchurch.com

Blog Archive
Related Topics
detour (2)
dinner (1)
fundrasier (1)
mission trip (2)
youth (2)
Comments (7) - Post a Comment
I love spaghetti so much! I can't imagine my life without it. What about you? order custom essays online
John at 3:32pm EDT - August 21, 2017
People get lots of enjoyment with mess of delicious food stuffs like spaghettis about you also write here. Online services provide professional writers helps to rush my essays papers and charge cheaply according to value of works.
Dominic Camden at 3:08am EDT - May 14, 2018
husni mubarok at 10:30pm EST - November 12, 2018
I really like all of the articles, I truly loved, I'd like more info relating to this, simply because it's very good., Many thanks with regard to discussing.
outplacement support UK at 1:02am EST - November 28, 2018
I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories.

cute life quotes inspirational
james at 4:45pm EST - November 29, 2018
I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks

cleaning services melbourne fl
jovoci jovoci at 9:05am EST - December 25, 2018
Thank your site! information your share is useful to me
affordable essay at 6:26am EST - February 23, 2019

Name: (*Required)
Email: (*Required)
- Not Displayed With Comment
Website:
Comment:

« Back to Blog

Connect With Us

Sermon Audio

Calendar

Newsletter

Recent Updates

• Attaboy Concert Attaboy Concert Don't forget to come out to Old Fort Church around 9:00pm this Friday night (after the basketball game) for an awesome night of music! And then come back again on Sunday morning at 8:30am and 10:00am as Attaboy shares in worship and message. more
  • Prayer on the 8s Prayer on the 8s Prayer is vital to the life and purpose of the Church. Everything we do should be bathed in prayer. We are beginning a new prayer initiative that we're calling... more
  • Christmas Eve Praise Choir Christmas Eve Praise Choir Since music is one of the great ways we can worship God, I would like to throw out an invitation to anyone that might be interested... more